Flynn, Neil Biography

Neil Flynn

Neil Flynn
Height: 6' 5 1/2"
Birth Notes: Waukegan, Illinois, USA
Birth Name: Flynn, Neil Richard
Birth Date: 13 November 1960

Neil Flynn Trivia

  • Had a small role as a street preacher in Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer but his scene was cut. Deleted scene can be seen on the 20th Anniversary DVD edition.
  • Raised in Waukegan, Illinois.
  • Formerly a member of the Chicago improv troupe known as "The Family" (predecessor to Comedy Central's "Upright Citizen's Brigade").
  • Often cast in small roles as a Police Officer.
  • He was awarded the 1986 Joseph Jefferson Award Citation for Actor in a Principal Role in a Play for "The Ballad of the Sad Cafe" at the Absolute Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois.


Neil Flynn Movies

  • A Room of One's Clone: The Pie of the Storm (2003) as E-CyboPooch, Moses, Pirate, Rich Man
  • Hoot (2006) as Mr. Eberhardt
  • My Last Chance (2004) as The Janitor
  • Opposites Attract (2000) as XR
  • Copycat (1987) as Real Security Guard
  • My Best Friend's Baby's Baby and My Baby's Baby (0) as The Janitor
  • Haunted Moon (2000) as XR, Computer
  • My Female Trouble (2004) as The Janitor
  • The Yukari Imprint (2000) as XR
  • The Lightyear Factor (2000) as XR
  • My Rule of Thumb (2004) as The Janitor
  • The Ron Factor (2003) as ...
  • Rookie of the Year (2000) as XR
  • My Growing Pains (0) as The Janitor
  • My Musical (0) as The Janitor
  • My Balancing Act (2002) as The Janitor
  • Family Ties (0) as Nathan
  • My Kingdom (2003) as The Janitor
  • My Big Bird (2006) as The Janitor
  • My Cold Shower (0) as The Janitor

Neil Flynn Photos





Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий