Wendee Lee Biography

Wendee Lee

Wendee Lee
Birth Notes: Los Angeles, California, USA
Birth Date: 20 February 1960

Wendee Lee Trivia

  • She loves both voice acting and directing a lot, but prefers voice acting.
  • Has done voice work on many feature films, including 'Austin Powers'.
  • Worked as a dance instructor before she became a full time voice actress.
  • Voices a lot of foreign films into English.
  • Best known for her role as Faye Valentine in the anime series, 'Cowboy Bebop'.


Wendee Lee Quotes

  • "Actually those are the chicks I love playing the most. I really don't feel type-cast at all cause I get to play so many different roles; creatures, kids, boys, vixens, good girls, bad girls, bring'em on! I love them all!"
  • "Yes, I've had to pass on some of the uh-hem, more graphic ones. I don't do violent XXX stuff, I'm into quality and that has little to do with the above mentioned genre. But I've been pretty fortunate in that most of the stuff that comes my way is really fun to work on." - On whether she has had to turn down a role.
  • "Least favorite? I don't really like to focus on the negatives - But in some ways the louder gruff and sometimes boy characters are the hardest on my voice and can cause vocal fatigue. Lots of screaming is always tough, especially if I have any singing the following day. Some of my more 'hoey' chicks can be a little uncomfortable at times, depending on the subject matter. And man! Has there been some odd subject matter with some of them lately!"
  • "I work with just about everyone in town who is an anime voice artist. It's a very small circle so we inevitably run into each other often. I love the folks I work with. Despite the competition and politics it's a great bunch of wonderful freaks I'm proud to be a part of."
  • "In her first episode, 'Honky Tonk Woman,' she was so mysterious to me. This chick was so cool. Her whole vibe and nature and cunningness and how she uses her sexuality - her intellect, her charm - or lack of - was just so compelling. She's so comfortable in her skin that she isn't even aware of it most of the time, but can call upon it in a second. She uses all of her charms to get what she wants. And she has a lot of bad motivations at times; she's naughty as hell." - On her character in 'Cowboy Bebop,' Faye Valentine.


Wendee Lee Movies

  • Kon's Great Plan (0) as Tatsuki Arisawa
  • Reunion, Ichigo and Rukia (0) as Yoruichi Shihoin
  • Macross Plus (1994) as Reporter, hotel clerk
  • Breakthrough! The Shinigamis' Encompassing Net (0) as Tatsuki Arisawa
  • Shin sangoku musô 4 mushôden (2005) as Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, Zhen Ji
  • Koko ni aru kanata (0) as Konata Izumi
  • Gather Together! Group of the Strongest Shinigami! (0) as ...
  • If I Had a Tail Hammer (2000) as Minomon
  • Macross Plus (1994) as Reporter, hotel clerk
  • Kurueru sokuratesu (0) as Euclid, Olympias
  • Gensô suikoden V (2006) as Hazuki
  • Natsu no teiban (0) as Konata Izumi
  • Crying Freeman 3: Hiyoku renri (1990) as Emu
  • Shadow of the Beast King (2002) as Daisy, Jarryn Wong
  • Kurogane Communication (2002) as Trigger, Angela, Lillith
  • Reunion, Ichigo and Rukia (0) as Yoruichi Shihoin
  • Shinigami vs. Shinigami! The Uncontrollable Power (0) as ...
  • Akira (1988) as Kei
  • Teiruzu obu Vesuperia (2008) as Nan, Witcher
  • June 17, a Memory of Rain (0) as Tatsuki Arisawa




Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий